web2tools

web2tools

Saturday, September 4, 2010

#16:Stay informed - Subsribe to some Blogs.

The link to 'How to make your RSS Feeds Pop' was interesting - although I do not have over 700 feeds cluttering up my cyberspace! This is a much needed point to give strategies to engage readers more effectively through RSS feeds so I added this link to my Google reader!

I found this PDF and added it to my Issuu account to share in my blogs with other teachers. The concept of RSS is simple but can be confronting to some digital immigrants so these ideas are really useful:

I already pull in feeds such as from a Diigo group of teachers sharing resources at a local primary school, Hall Jackson's Blog Spot, K-3 Resources website, the Eduation.au Blog and 'HeyJude' blog. As well as keeping up to date with these reading sites, I subscribe to audio downloads such as EdPod .

But my new RSS feed experience is the Inky Awards. looking forward to some great updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment