web2tools

web2tools

Friday, August 13, 2010

#10 Image Generators


Ok time to generate some more fun! I hadn't experimented with these online tools to manipulate images and graphics before this week.

So here are my attempts...

I used a few different image generators to create my masterpieces.

The first generator I used was Dummies Book Cover Image and managed to create a "Dummies Guide to
Image Generators" book cover. So embarrassed at the number of times I couldn't find a particular 'Dummies' book - it was probably an image created in this generator!!

Most of my time was spent working out how to disable ad blockers to download and save the image! As this was the hardest image to download, I put it first on the page!

The next image was created using PostIt Note Generator. Pretty cool idea. I often wondered how the heck people managed such magic.



This last image was created using Font Image Generator

I suppose there are only two rules for creating images in any Image Generator:


No comments:

Post a Comment