web2tools

web2tools

Saturday, August 21, 2010

#12 Flickr - Option B (Learn to upload images and videos to Flickr)


My Sushi lunch in Swanson Street, Melbourne.

Well I managed to get a FLickr account with Yahoo and found uploading images very easy. I took this yummy image with my iPhone for my Facebook family journal of our trip to Melbourne to see the Titanic Exhibition. So this is the image that I used to add to Flickr but the 'blog this' option wouldn't work to to get the image here. It said that I don't have a blog.

So I uploaded from my desktop instead.

Why did Flickr say I did not have a blog when I added it to my profile?

Pondering on this one.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm possibly because you signed up to Flickr with a your yahoo account where as blogger is run through Google. So annoying when websites don't cross check that way. But it could be something else not really sure. The only thing I suggest is that you check out OpenID.Many websites are now letting you signup with an existing account like Google or yahoo or facebook or twitter, negating the need for a million passwords and accounts. But the sushi looks delicious!! I hope the exhibition was good, I've been meaning to do that myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you had to double-click on photo to enlarge it and then one of the options was to blog it. I had no trouble and didn't have to log in to my blog. it just found it automatically.

    ReplyDelete